Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Monday!

This weekend was crazy.  I volunteered to be one of the backstage moms for the dance recital and dress rehearsal.  The dress rehearsal lasted from 3:30 until 7:00 Friday night in which 30 children were in the care of several exhausted mothers.  Saturday involved less children but more exhaustion.  In the end, I raised pretty awesome children in comparison to many.  I also would pay more taxes to have some of  those children I supervised to remain only children!!  Well, I survived. 
Thanks to my sister, LeAnne.  I got some pictures.  It will post them once I have a chance.
So cute, really!

For family movie night, my crew watched Summer School.  I love sharing the things I adore with my children and watching them respond openly.
 Chainsaw and Dave you rock Arss!
And are still funny almost 30 yrs later.


I also am posting this politically incorrect video.  Friday the 13th inspired Hank to remember this joke montage from one of the Nightmare on Elm St.  Really seriously funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment