Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I HATE TIME CHANGE!

I hate time changing. I feel fat. The sound of others annoys me. I am proud to say that I totally suck today. The devotional today was about prayer. Yea! Please day, suck some more.

"There will always be a small patch of sky above, and there will always be enough space to fold two hands in prayer".

Blah, Blah, Blah.....My bad attitude infects those a around me, but I am not ashamed.
Spring break brings joy in the form of no homework, no Wednesday night church, and no worrying about what my family looks like.
I, however, choose to BITCH instead of enjoy the first part of this week.
Maybe growth and peace will enter my life but right now I want, want, want....

more money

more sleep

more confidence

more personal satisfaction

more clothes

more

more

more

THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment