Friday, April 15, 2011

Clips on Friday

Well, springtime clicks away and with warm weather comes weddings, weddings, and more weddings. My anniversary fast approaches on four twenty and every weekend has a wedding or a wedding party on the agenda for The Hubie and I. Wedding Mania even reeks in my office. My office mate and buddy Laura Merrill from http://lauramerrill.blogspot.com recently got popped the question. The general office chit chit suddenly changed to Wedding bliss. I would normally want to gag but find the genuinely giddy behavior of both of the future betrothed overwhelmingly inviting. I must toot my horn to say that I new that they would fall in love before they met (although did not see forever in the mist) and I predicted the month of engagement months ago and the day of the big do on the day before it was to pass. Needless to say, I have a Laura Merrill and Brandon gift of sorts. Well anyway, The clips this Friday have to do with the upcoming weddings and unforseen drama facing my very in love friends and family. What the hell, We all really love weddings right? The Ring...


The Dreams...

The Church... The Guest List...


The Brides Maids...



The Groomsmen...


The Dress...



The Cake... The Flowers...



The Learning the Importance of Mom...

The Joining of Families... The Fears...

THE BOOZE...



The Prayers...

The Feeling Like a Queen... The Feeling A Little Sexy... The Planning and The Work that Leads to One Unforgettable Day... The Saying Bye to Your Past and Starting ANEW... The Trying to Recover...

No comments:

Post a Comment