Monday, August 29, 2011

Baby Mania!!



I am not preggers... THANK THE Lord!

But I discovered over the weekend that not only have I gotten

to old to handle my liquor (if I ever could) and the

world is officially pregnant.

Congrats and Good luck to

all you mom's to be.


I have for quite a long time dreamed of the impregnation of

Mogul dream wife Beyonce

And finally bitch you have

heard my prays and will soon give me my fantasy

People Magazine sell outs!

Fingers crossed I will get a nursery expose and the baby came...

Lets sell the pictures for major benjamins spread!


OK, I talked to my office mate Laura M. this morning and remembered that my middle baby cakes had "I like big butts" stuck in her head a week ago.

I am talking humming the ditty to herself on the soccer field.

Don't know where she heard it (probably some Disney show), but it was good, good stuff.

Jam with me, guys....







Lets all remember Harry in is time of need!

I love the often fallen Prince Harry.

He was getting some bad press this morning for falling into a pool at a bar head

first.




They news media forgets to mention this happens the day before the anniversary of his mom's death. Get good and drunk Prince Harry!

You and your loss are in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment