Thursday, June 21, 2012

BACK IN THE SADLE AGAIN!!

Hey there gang,

I am back from my lengthy vacay and ready to blog again.  While I checked out from the blog world,  my life went to hell in a hand basket and raising children turned increasingly mind numbing as it was gratifying. 

First, I started this blog to prepare and survive turning 30.  I am now way into 31 and have survived thus far. 

In the way of fresh starts, I want to become a better person to include mother, spouse, and friend.  I also as you know need to work on loving myself and my body in order to remain my husband's wife and children's mother. 

I decided to freshen the look with some blue ( not my favorite shade, but it sure is fresh?)
I am not changing the name because I remain true to my original inspiration.  The old about me definition did have to go, though.
Here is my new definition of myself.

By day, I am a Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW) that provide groups and private therapy to the mass surrounding the Ruleville, MS area.  By night, I pose as a fearless leader that is able to educate, steer, motivate, and rescue at moments notice to a spouse, 3 young ins, and a pesky mutt.  These roles often leave me confused, hopeless, helpless, inspired, and constantly fearful.  I blog to better record and process my life because time flies when your holding on tight and begging for mercy!

What do you think?  Do you ever feel like it is time to ramp up life and begin again?


Well........

LETS GET IT STARTED!!!
 ( I mean all the typos and disasters)

2 comments:

  1. Hello very nice website!! Guy .. Excellent ..

    Amazing .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally? I am satisfied to search out a lot of helpful information right here within the publish, we need develop extra techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

    Also visit my website: international cash advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody necessarily help to make critically articles I might state.
    This is the first time I frequented your web page and so far?
    I surprised with the research you made to create this actual submit amazing.
    Great activity!

    Visit my web site natural cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete