Monday, June 28, 2010

Its a Drag Getting Old

Ya, I am blogging.....
Throughout my years in this trying life, I spent hours and several failed attempts searching for a talent or talents. The truth is after all this self discover, education, and counseling I remain puzzled to the purpose of my life or even something to blog about. Blogging presents itself as a test. I hate to miss a trend and this might even allow for some improved mental health so I plan to give it a try. I am a person who has feared 30 since childhood. Although my sisters are in their late 30's and early 40's and look great. I believe that I will wake up on Monday following my birthday with belly fatty, fat back, Alzheimer's, and crows feet as deep as canyons. Yes, Yes, my thoughts are illogical and sightly delusional but they are so deeply embedded in the darkest caverns of my mind that I have no hope the image will pass. I must maintain and try to cope until that dreadful day on November the 29th. With the help of my family and friends, this aging hag will try to raise 3 heathen children, sale a forsaken house and survive the torture of getting older, which includes facing growing up before my kids do. I invite you to take this journey with me while forgiving my cursing, debauchery, desperate child rearing practices,impaired grammer, and consistent self doubt...... Want to take the ride?

No comments:

Post a Comment